Agro-Mach Sp. z o.o. implements the project entitled Increase of innovation and competitiveness in Agro-Mach Sp. z o.o. by introducing innovative methods of grain processing and storage as part of the Regional Operational Program of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship 2014-2020. Priority axis 1 Economy, Innovations, Modern Technologies. Measure 1.5 Investments of enterprises supporting the development of regional specializations and smart specializations
- introduction of modern technology and innovation in the applicant’s enterprise as well as competitiveness on the international market related to modern agri-food processing.
Planned project effects:
- development of processing of local agricultural raw materials;
- developing cooperation between producers and distributors;
- sale of safe, high-quality products;
- increase of supra-regional and supra-national competitiveness.
- project value: PLN 10,373,811.41
- the value of eligible expenditure of the Project is not more than PLN 8,433,011.30, including:
- eligible expenditure covered by public aid amounts to no more than PLN 8 433 011.30 and does not constitute more than 100% of the total eligible expenditure of the Project;
- co-financing: PLN 3 794 855.07 not more than 44.999998221% of the total eligible expenditure of the Project, including:
- from the resources of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) up to the amount of: PLN 3,794,855.07, constituting no more than 100% of the Project co-financing;
- being public aid up to the amount of PLN 3,794,855.07 representing not more than 44.999998221% of total eligible expenses.